For the Terms and conditions for using this web site, please click on the link at the bottom of this page.
By registering for instruction offered by the Gabriela Mistral Latin American Society, the additional terms and conditions below apply.
Adult Student Commitment
I commit to abiding to the Society and School by-laws and its policies including any amendments that may be enacted from time to time.
Fee and Guarantee Refunds
1. Any requests for a fee refund, less a $25 administration fee, must be received in writing by a teacher or board member prior to the second day of class.
2. Non-attendance is not accepted as a notice of withdrawal.
3. A request for a refund must be accompanied with the student copy of the course receipt.
4. In the event that a course is cancelled, there will be a full refund.
5. Purchased textbooks will be available on registration day, or first day of class. If a fee refund is processed, credit for textbook is given only if textbook is returned in “as-new” condition.
6. There is a $25 charge for all NSF cheques.